Please login or register to post within The Infamous Assassins Forums

.................Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle Whoisonlineskull...............
Please login or register to post within The Infamous Assassins Forums

.................Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle Whoisonlineskull...............
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THE NEW SITE IS UP AND RUNNING! HEAD OVER TO HTTP://WWW.CLAN-INFAMOUS.COM TO REGISTER! NEW REGISTRATIONS WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTED AT THIS SITE.

Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle

Go down 
+6
ethans17
DJMD713
Mabons
mario7880
GlazedD0nut
Jackofett
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackofett
Colonel
Colonel
Jackofett

XP : 12213
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle Empty
PostSubject: Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle   Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:52 am

Alright well more people picked friday as the day for the battle. Also I think we should have it between squads with the people from first platoon who want to play can pick squads. That way hopefully it won't get canceled. It'll be the same setup as it was going to be last week. Reply with some suggestions for time or a squad kind of setup.
Back to top Go down
GlazedD0nut
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
GlazedD0nut

XP : 11136
Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle   Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:54 am

I think 10 clan time has been a good time for me. and the squad idea sounds good but what about mello will he just fill a empty spot or what? Oh and we should have a noscope game. lol!
Back to top Go down
mario7880
[*IA*] Ambassador
[*IA*] Ambassador
mario7880

XP : 11957
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle   Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:04 pm

yeah I can play at 10 now because I don't have school Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mabons
Private First Class
Private First Class
Mabons

XP : 10946
Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle   Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:19 pm

Righto, will be there on Friday at 10.

Will it be a private match?

EDIT:Before I forget, after the match, can we go onto Ground War? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mario7880
[*IA*] Ambassador
[*IA*] Ambassador
mario7880

PostSubject: Re: Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle   Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:22 pm

I don't know about the ground war thing but yeah it should be at 10 friday
Back to top Go down
Mabons
Private First Class
Private First Class
Mabons

XP : 10946
Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle   Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:23 pm

It will just be great though, if we had a 9 man squad ripping it up in a Team Deathmatch on a balanced map like Banzai. By god, I just had an orgasm.
Back to top Go down
mario7880
[*IA*] Ambassador
[*IA*] Ambassador
mario7880

PostSubject: Re: Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle   Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:24 pm

lol and yes it will be on a private match
Back to top Go down
DJMD713
Private First Class
Private First Class

XP : 10920
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle   Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:34 pm

I'll be around for the match
Back to top Go down
Jackofett
Colonel
Colonel
Jackofett

PostSubject: Re: Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle   Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:00 pm

That is good news to hear that people are gonna be there. I'll check the rosters tomorrow to see where people are and then post what squads people are in. Also, platoon leaders can choose their squad and people from the 1st platoon can as well.
Back to top Go down
mario7880
[*IA*] Ambassador
[*IA*] Ambassador
mario7880

PostSubject: Re: Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle   Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:50 pm

what size map is the mike meyers thing on?
Back to top Go down
ethans17
Captain
Captain
ethans17

XP : 11822

PostSubject: Re: Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle   Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:15 pm

i can make it
Back to top Go down
Jackofett
Colonel
Colonel
Jackofett

PostSubject: Re: Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle   Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:55 pm

Haha, I don't remember, although it will vary depending on how many people we have.
Back to top Go down
jakieboy24
Colonel
Colonel
jakieboy24

XP : 12760
Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle   Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:21 pm

whatever we u guys play is fine with me
Back to top Go down
Big Cajun Nacho
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Big Cajun Nacho

XP : 11167
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle   Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:49 pm

sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Yankee156
Private First Class
Private First Class
Yankee156

XP : 10922
Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle   Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:01 pm

I can't make it.. =/ It's my girlfriends only day off this week so I'm sure she has some fun thing planned for us to do.. Haha.
Back to top Go down
ucfan2008
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
ucfan2008

XP : 24717
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle   Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:23 pm

hahaha
Back to top Go down
Jackofett
Colonel
Colonel
Jackofett

PostSubject: Re: Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle   Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:51 pm

Well... you can include this in your list of fun things to do, jk.
Back to top Go down
jakieboy24
Colonel
Colonel
jakieboy24

XP : 12760
Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle   Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:13 pm

i say we have one tomorrw? i would like to get my squads together and practice
Back to top Go down
mario7880
[*IA*] Ambassador
[*IA*] Ambassador
mario7880

PostSubject: Re: Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle   Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:04 pm

I should be there in unless my mom makes me go outside again those guys really piss me off except for one of them
Back to top Go down
Yankee156
Private First Class
Private First Class
Yankee156

XP : 10922
Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle   Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:11 pm

It's not funny. lol. But I've been playing my 360 all week.. got the week off.. so I guess I'll do whatever fun thing she has planned on her day off. Sucks that it happens to be on the Friday we are having an event =/
Back to top Go down
Jackofett
Colonel
Colonel
Jackofett

PostSubject: Re: Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle   Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:22 am

Hey I hear you, but yeah gonna make a post more in depth about it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle   Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Platoon/Squad/Whatever the hell you wanna call it battle
Page 1 of 1