Please login or register to post within The Infamous Assassins Forums

.................Cant make the platoon battle Whoisonlineskull...............
Please login or register to post within The Infamous Assassins Forums

.................Cant make the platoon battle Whoisonlineskull...............
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THE NEW SITE IS UP AND RUNNING! HEAD OVER TO HTTP://WWW.CLAN-INFAMOUS.COM TO REGISTER! NEW REGISTRATIONS WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTED AT THIS SITE.

Cant make the platoon battle

Go down 
+3
ucfan2008
DirtyRubba24
ethans17
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ethans17
Captain
Captain
ethans17

XP : 11840
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Cant make the platoon battle Empty
PostSubject: Cant make the platoon battle   Cant make the platoon battle I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:07 am

Sorry guys but i cant make it. Im watching a movie with my girlfriend. Sorry guys wish i could make it. Ill make it next week i promise
Back to top Go down
DirtyRubba24
*IA* Sig Slinger
*IA* Sig Slinger
DirtyRubba24

XP : 11338
Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Cant make the platoon battle   Cant make the platoon battle I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:50 am

Is she hot at least....sorry i`ll leave you alone Smile Go get her !~

But don`t be too fiesty

hopefully your the same age as me soo i don`t sound like a jack a$$ Im 17...Smile
Back to top Go down
ucfan2008
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
ucfan2008

XP : 24735
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Cant make the platoon battle   Cant make the platoon battle I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:12 am

he is 14 i think
Back to top Go down
marshmellow101
Kilo Company Commander
marshmellow101

XP : 13013
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Cant make the platoon battle   Cant make the platoon battle I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:35 am

HES LIEING HES GOING TO DA MOVIES WITH HIS MOM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cant make the platoon battle   Cant make the platoon battle I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:16 am

marshmellow101 wrote:
Hahah

I'm totally in on this. That will be 3AM my time, but I'm not missing the first platoon battle since I started.
Back to top Go down
mario7880
[*IA*] Ambassador
[*IA*] Ambassador
mario7880

XP : 11975

PostSubject: Re: Cant make the platoon battle   Cant make the platoon battle I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:17 am

I'm there I just need to add everyone again
Back to top Go down
ethans17
Captain
Captain
ethans17

XP : 11840

PostSubject: Re: Cant make the platoon battle   Cant make the platoon battle I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:45 pm

marshmellow101 wrote:

Fuck you mello(jk my parents have work)
Back to top Go down
marshmellow101
Kilo Company Commander
marshmellow101

XP : 13013
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Cant make the platoon battle   Cant make the platoon battle I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:16 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
DirtyRubba24
*IA* Sig Slinger
*IA* Sig Slinger
DirtyRubba24

XP : 11338
Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Cant make the platoon battle   Cant make the platoon battle I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:39 pm

ethans17 wrote:
marshmellow101 wrote:

Fuck you mello(jk my parents have work)

do they know about your little outing then>.< lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cant make the platoon battle   Cant make the platoon battle I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:54 pm

Why is there nothing on this board stating it's been cancelled?

I'm more than a little pissed 'cos I woke up at 3AM (despite working a heavy week) to play - I don't mind that it was cancelled, but how nobody told me until I had to ask one of you three times. I came here to get to know some people and have fun playing this game, but today I was pretty much ignored.

I don't think it will make any difference to any of you (because you never bothered to talk to me anyway...) but I'm going to find another clan.
Back to top Go down
Jackofett
Colonel
Colonel
Jackofett

XP : 12231
Registration date : 2009-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Cant make the platoon battle   Cant make the platoon battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:49 am

Did you try sending a message? Because the only one I got was from Bster. I can't be on my computer when xbox live is running so I would not have been able to see your message. I understand your frustration, but whom did you try to contact and how? If you could please answer those questions we could see what the problem is.
Back to top Go down
Jackofett
Colonel
Colonel
Jackofett

PostSubject: Re: Cant make the platoon battle   Cant make the platoon battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:50 am

Secondly, I believe I've sent you a friend request and you didn't accept yet, if you had, I would have told you. The only people who were online were in our party and there were not enough at 9:55 pm. I was not going to get off of cod to post up here, everyone who wanted to come, came.
Back to top Go down
Jackofett
Colonel
Colonel
Jackofett

PostSubject: Re: Cant make the platoon battle   Cant make the platoon battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:27 am

It has been difficult with so many new people coming in to add them all. If you would like, I'll add you tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cant make the platoon battle   Cant make the platoon battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:46 am

I addressed this stuff for you via PM.

None of you DID talk to me anyway, so there's not really any point of staying.
Back to top Go down
Jackofett
Colonel
Colonel
Jackofett

PostSubject: Re: Cant make the platoon battle   Cant make the platoon battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:49 am

Thanks for responding, i'm sorry that it worked out this way.
Back to top Go down
ucfan2008
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
ucfan2008

PostSubject: Re: Cant make the platoon battle   Cant make the platoon battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:50 am

dude shoulda talked to me since im the commander. oh well. i didnt add him cause im out of xbl for the week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cant make the platoon battle   Cant make the platoon battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:06 am

What would I say?

"Can you get all of IA to talk to me please?!" That would have sounded pretty pathetic.
Back to top Go down
ucfan2008
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
ucfan2008

PostSubject: Re: Cant make the platoon battle   Cant make the platoon battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:57 am

You could of told me you were having problems getting members to accept your invite. Then I would of posted a topic about it. Really isnt that hard to do. Its pretty pathetic you have to make a big deal about this and its your fault this happend. Good Luck finding another clan, I already dont want you in mine.
Back to top Go down
Racefan_48
General of the Army
General of the Army
Racefan_48

XP : 2147494643
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Cant make the platoon battle   Cant make the platoon battle I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:14 am

locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cant make the platoon battle   Cant make the platoon battle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cant make the platoon battle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Xbox 360 (Kilo Company) :: Kilo Company Announcements-
Jump to: