Please login or register to post within The Infamous Assassins Forums

.................Call of Duty 4 or Call of Duty WaW? Whoisonlineskull...............
Please login or register to post within The Infamous Assassins Forums

.................Call of Duty 4 or Call of Duty WaW? Whoisonlineskull...............
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THE NEW SITE IS UP AND RUNNING! HEAD OVER TO HTTP://WWW.CLAN-INFAMOUS.COM TO REGISTER! NEW REGISTRATIONS WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTED AT THIS SITE.

Call of Duty 4 or Call of Duty WaW?

Go down 
+5
Big Cajun Nacho
Vathael
marshmellow101
TornDustin H
Racefan_48
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Call of Duty 4 or Call of Duty WaW? Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty 4 or Call of Duty WaW?   Call of Duty 4 or Call of Duty WaW? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:49 pm

which game do you prefer?
personally, i like the realism in cod 4 but i like the gameplay and weapons on cod waw
both games match up pretty well to me

Cool
Back to top Go down
Racefan_48
General of the Army
General of the Army
Racefan_48

XP : 2147494643
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4 or Call of Duty WaW?   Call of Duty 4 or Call of Duty WaW? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:05 pm

i like both, but since i started with waw, i'm drawn to it. now...when mw2 comes out...
Back to top Go down
TornDustin H
Private First Class
Private First Class
TornDustin H

XP : 10930
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4 or Call of Duty WaW?   Call of Duty 4 or Call of Duty WaW? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:15 pm

I like cod waw better!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4 or Call of Duty WaW?   Call of Duty 4 or Call of Duty WaW? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:25 pm

haha ya
i started out with cod 4 so im just a lil toward tht game but waw is a great game
but ya i can not wait till modern warfare 2 comes out....
its just like when gears 2 came out...
i could not wait for it to come out
Back to top Go down
marshmellow101
Kilo Company Commander
marshmellow101

XP : 13013
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4 or Call of Duty WaW?   Call of Duty 4 or Call of Duty WaW? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:23 pm

waw is wayyyyy better...more real better graphics,guns etc...
Back to top Go down
Vathael
Private First Class
Private First Class
Vathael

XP : 11080

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4 or Call of Duty WaW?   Call of Duty 4 or Call of Duty WaW? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:54 am

I like WaW better than MW. Less annoying little kid voices on WaW too. Though I still play both.
Back to top Go down
Big Cajun Nacho
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Big Cajun Nacho

XP : 11185
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4 or Call of Duty WaW?   Call of Duty 4 or Call of Duty WaW? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:59 am

Modern Warfare all the way. Treyarch has no idea what they where gettin themselves into and while made a lot of good advancements in the game with zombies and all, Infinity Ward knows what they were doing and going to make MW2 the best game ever released.
Back to top Go down
marshmellow101
Kilo Company Commander
marshmellow101

XP : 13013

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4 or Call of Duty WaW?   Call of Duty 4 or Call of Duty WaW? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:10 am

Big Cajun Nacho wrote:
Modern Warfare all the way. Treyarch has no idea what they where gettin themselves into and while made a lot of good advancements in the game with zombies and all, Infinity Ward knows what they were doing and going to make MW2 the best game ever released.

then y r they doing better with cod5 than 4????cod5 is wayyyyyyy better from da guns to da maps...da campain was betta on 4 but thats it...and with mw2 if they get rid of zombies they need aliens...not that swat bullshit i read about
Back to top Go down
Big Cajun Nacho
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Big Cajun Nacho

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4 or Call of Duty WaW?   Call of Duty 4 or Call of Duty WaW? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:29 pm

hey. You ain't gonna convince me that WaW is better then MW. Like I said Treyarch did a lot of things right, but they don't have the servers to host the amount of players, as proven by the constant lag, games ended do to poor connectivity, the loss of player accounts (which they did fix recently but created dashboarding), way to many over powered glitches (when first released, they did fix most of them), and you have to remember that they are using the MW game engine. Everything you see in the game is based off of MW. Don't get me wrong, WaW is a great game and is gonna be one of the best games in history. But MW IS THE GREATEST GAME IN HISTORY.
Back to top Go down
THE IRON SPIDER
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
THE IRON SPIDER

XP : 11578
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4 or Call of Duty WaW?   Call of Duty 4 or Call of Duty WaW? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:20 pm

I like MW better cause it convinced me to start playing Call of dooty again after the dissapointing cod 2 and 3 if it wasnt for cod 4 i would have never have bought waw and would still be playing halo 3
Back to top Go down
mario7880
[*IA*] Ambassador
[*IA*] Ambassador
mario7880

XP : 11975
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4 or Call of Duty WaW?   Call of Duty 4 or Call of Duty WaW? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:21 pm

The first one I played was MW and got me addicted to cod but I can't play it that often because it's my brothers so I play WAW a lot now
Back to top Go down
Jackofett
Colonel
Colonel
Jackofett

XP : 12231
Registration date : 2009-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4 or Call of Duty WaW?   Call of Duty 4 or Call of Duty WaW? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:50 pm

The multiplayer on MW was easier for me. I started on WaW and went to cod4 that i borrowed from a friend and it was just much easier. So because of that I like WaW better.
Back to top Go down
Big Cajun Nacho
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Big Cajun Nacho

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4 or Call of Duty WaW?   Call of Duty 4 or Call of Duty WaW? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:12 pm

I will admit after playing Waw, I went back to MW and rapped every game. So WaW makes you a better player but MW is still better imo.
Back to top Go down
jakieboy24
Colonel
Colonel
jakieboy24

XP : 12778
Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4 or Call of Duty WaW?   Call of Duty 4 or Call of Duty WaW? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:42 pm

I'll go 5 cause i dont have 4, but i have played 4 and i like it, but i like 5 bettr
Back to top Go down
Big Cajun Nacho
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Big Cajun Nacho

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4 or Call of Duty WaW?   Call of Duty 4 or Call of Duty WaW? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:47 pm

to each their own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4 or Call of Duty WaW?   Call of Duty 4 or Call of Duty WaW? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty 4 or Call of Duty WaW?
Page 1 of 1