Please login or register to post within The Infamous Assassins Forums

.................Platoon Battle What Day of the Week? Whoisonlineskull...............
Please login or register to post within The Infamous Assassins Forums

.................Platoon Battle What Day of the Week? Whoisonlineskull...............
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THE NEW SITE IS UP AND RUNNING! HEAD OVER TO HTTP://WWW.CLAN-INFAMOUS.COM TO REGISTER! NEW REGISTRATIONS WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTED AT THIS SITE.

Platoon Battle What Day of the Week?

Go down 
2 posters

Pick a day that works best for you
Monday
Platoon Battle What Day of the Week? I_vote_lcap11%Platoon Battle What Day of the Week? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Tuesday
Platoon Battle What Day of the Week? I_vote_lcap0%Platoon Battle What Day of the Week? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Wednesday
Platoon Battle What Day of the Week? I_vote_lcap0%Platoon Battle What Day of the Week? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Thursday
Platoon Battle What Day of the Week? I_vote_lcap56%Platoon Battle What Day of the Week? I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Friday
Platoon Battle What Day of the Week? I_vote_lcap11%Platoon Battle What Day of the Week? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Saturday
Platoon Battle What Day of the Week? I_vote_lcap22%Platoon Battle What Day of the Week? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Sunday
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Jackofett
Colonel
Colonel
Jackofett

XP : 12225
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Platoon Battle What Day of the Week? Empty
PostSubject: Platoon Battle What Day of the Week?   Platoon Battle What Day of the Week? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:50 am

Okay so this is for people to state what day of the week works best for them and platoon battles.
Back to top Go down
GlazedD0nut
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
GlazedD0nut

XP : 11148
Registration date : 2009-06-15

Platoon Battle What Day of the Week? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platoon Battle What Day of the Week?   Platoon Battle What Day of the Week? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:21 am

I work mon thru thur so i don't have to get up early friday morning and I know alot of people wouldn't wont to do it on the weekend
Back to top Go down

Platoon Battle What Day of the Week?
Page 1 of 1