Please login or register to post within The Infamous Assassins Forums

.................*Platoon Battle Details* Whoisonlineskull...............
Please login or register to post within The Infamous Assassins Forums

.................*Platoon Battle Details* Whoisonlineskull...............
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THE NEW SITE IS UP AND RUNNING! HEAD OVER TO HTTP://WWW.CLAN-INFAMOUS.COM TO REGISTER! NEW REGISTRATIONS WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTED AT THIS SITE.

*Platoon Battle Details*

Go down 
+2
ucfan2008
Jackofett
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackofett
Colonel
Colonel
Jackofett

XP : 12225
Registration date : 2009-06-07

*Platoon Battle Details* Empty
PostSubject: *Platoon Battle Details*   *Platoon Battle Details* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:54 pm

These conditions have been setup for fairness and time constraints. Some people can't play for more than an hour; it should run in under an hour. There are different map sizes for everyone's strengths
Time: ~10:00pm eastern
Setup: 6 matches; 3 fun/random ones and 3 serious ones
Teams: 1st Platoon vs. 2nd Platoon *If there is not enough people for one platoon, we'll ask for volunteers to switch platoons. If that doesn't work, then we'll go to random people
Host: Whoever has the best connection can set up the private match between the platoons.
1st match: Knives & Bayonets only Map; Dome
2nd match: Bazookas only Map; Asylum
3rd match: Regular Team Deathmatch Map; Random Small Map
4th match: Regular Team Deathmatch Map; Random Medium Map
5th match: Regular Team Deathmatch Map;Random Large Map
6th match: Pistols only: Map; Dome

If we can make this a weekly thing. I'll make a post following tonight asking for suggestions of random fun matches and then I'll post them. The top three that are picked we'll do next week. Also think of this a trial run. The rules and setups will get hammered out later.
*Most importantly remember we are part of the same clan at the end of this. Have fun and don't take it too seriously.*
Back to top Go down
Jackofett
Colonel
Colonel
Jackofett

PostSubject: Re: *Platoon Battle Details*   *Platoon Battle Details* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:58 pm

Also if there are any questions or suggestions post here. I'll try to get to them as quick as I can. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
ucfan2008
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
ucfan2008

XP : 24729
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: *Platoon Battle Details*   *Platoon Battle Details* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:02 pm

you forgot the mello vs. snipers map
Back to top Go down
ucfan2008
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
ucfan2008

PostSubject: Re: *Platoon Battle Details*   *Platoon Battle Details* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:03 pm

im going to auto assign myself so it would be fair
Back to top Go down
Jackofett
Colonel
Colonel
Jackofett

PostSubject: Re: *Platoon Battle Details*   *Platoon Battle Details* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:07 pm

*Mellow vs Snipers* Bonus Match
Time: After Platoon Battles
Map: Random Map
Setup: Marshmellow vs. whoever wants to play; up to nine people on the opposing team
Rules:
1)The snipers must have a bolt action rifle as their main gun or the m1 garand with scope
2)No tanks
3)Marshmellow cannot pick up a sniper rifle unless he is out of ammo; this is so that he remains a run n gunner
4)The snipers cannot pick up Marshmellow's weapons under any condition. They should already have the numerical advantage. Waste your bullets, that's your problem.
Back to top Go down
ucfan2008
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
ucfan2008

PostSubject: Re: *Platoon Battle Details*   *Platoon Battle Details* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:11 pm

i think outskirts, banzai, castle, seelow, airfield, or hanger
Back to top Go down
Jackofett
Colonel
Colonel
Jackofett

PostSubject: Re: *Platoon Battle Details*   *Platoon Battle Details* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:12 pm

I don't believe that is completely fair to mellow. We'll see what if he is okay with us choosing a map instead of it being chosen randomly.
Back to top Go down
marshmellow101
Kilo Company Commander
marshmellow101

XP : 13007
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: *Platoon Battle Details*   *Platoon Battle Details* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:26 pm

castle or banzai is good 4 me
Back to top Go down
GlazedD0nut
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
GlazedD0nut

XP : 11148
Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: *Platoon Battle Details*   *Platoon Battle Details* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:47 pm

I can't wait to have me some smores. lol!

Oh do the bolt action have to have scopes on them?
Back to top Go down
Jackofett
Colonel
Colonel
Jackofett

PostSubject: Re: *Platoon Battle Details*   *Platoon Battle Details* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:49 pm

No, they do not have to have scopes.
Back to top Go down
GlazedD0nut
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
GlazedD0nut

PostSubject: Re: *Platoon Battle Details*   *Platoon Battle Details* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:52 pm

Ok thanks.
Back to top Go down
mario7880
[*IA*] Ambassador
[*IA*] Ambassador
mario7880

XP : 11969
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: *Platoon Battle Details*   *Platoon Battle Details* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:00 pm

sweet but for the fun platoon match we should have a noscope one maybe next week though
Back to top Go down
GlazedD0nut
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
GlazedD0nut

PostSubject: Re: *Platoon Battle Details*   *Platoon Battle Details* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:02 pm

Yeah I mentioned that somewhere. not sure where though. I think that really fun. Also, have you ever played a head shot only match? they are pretty fun too.
Back to top Go down
mario7880
[*IA*] Ambassador
[*IA*] Ambassador
mario7880

XP : 11969
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: *Platoon Battle Details*   *Platoon Battle Details* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:23 pm

that would be hard because if someone missed they would still get the points
Back to top Go down
Jackofett
Colonel
Colonel
Jackofett

PostSubject: Re: *Platoon Battle Details*   *Platoon Battle Details* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:13 pm

As I have said, After the event I'm going to make a topic where people can post ideas about it, suggestions for improvement, and suggestions for fun matches next week. The headshots only I believe is referring to a setup where the game only allows head shots. If enough people want to, we'll do that. Any other suggestions please wait till after the event. I'm not saying this to be a jerk, but only because I want to see if people have questions about the event tonight. Thanks so much. Trust me, after the event I would love to hear suggestions for other fun ideas. These were just a few ones I had mentioned earlier. Hope to see all of you there.
Back to top Go down
jakieboy24
Colonel
Colonel
jakieboy24

XP : 12772
Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: *Platoon Battle Details*   *Platoon Battle Details* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:27 pm

ohhh, ten tonight? shit, i cant do it, again i have to get up at 6 a.m. and i cant been seen downstairs, or im screwed lol, i will try tho
Back to top Go down
Jackofett
Colonel
Colonel
Jackofett

PostSubject: Re: *Platoon Battle Details*   *Platoon Battle Details* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:07 pm

Wow that sucks. We will try to get some events on the weekends, we'll just have to see what time.
Back to top Go down
Jackofett
Colonel
Colonel
Jackofett

PostSubject: Re: *Platoon Battle Details*   *Platoon Battle Details* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:13 pm

Alright well I am getting on live now, so i wont' have an internet connection on my computer. If there are any questions just send me a message on xbox live.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Platoon Battle Details*   *Platoon Battle Details* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Platoon Battle Details*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Xbox 360 (Kilo Company) :: Kilo Company Announcements-
Jump to: