Please login or register to post within The Infamous Assassins Forums

.................Anyone interested in a sniper battle tonight? - Page 2 Whoisonlineskull...............
Please login or register to post within The Infamous Assassins Forums

.................Anyone interested in a sniper battle tonight? - Page 2 Whoisonlineskull...............
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THE NEW SITE IS UP AND RUNNING! HEAD OVER TO HTTP://WWW.CLAN-INFAMOUS.COM TO REGISTER! NEW REGISTRATIONS WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTED AT THIS SITE.

Anyone interested in a sniper battle tonight?

Go down 
+6
jakieboy24
mario7880
ethans17
marshmellow101
DirtyRubba24
Jackofett
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mabons
Private First Class
Private First Class
Mabons

XP : 10964
Registration date : 2009-06-24

Anyone interested in a sniper battle tonight? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a sniper battle tonight?   Anyone interested in a sniper battle tonight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:29 pm

mario7880 wrote:
lol yeah but one them has wrecked two of my shirts and DS and I don't even like him another one only sais fatty to the one the ruins everything and the last one is really nice but he is litterally mentally handicapped (no offence)

Then wreck some stuff back, the name caller, tell him to get laid, and the kid with the mental handicap, hang with him more.
Back to top Go down
mario7880
[*IA*] Ambassador
[*IA*] Ambassador
mario7880

XP : 11975
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a sniper battle tonight?   Anyone interested in a sniper battle tonight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:39 pm

the guy that wrecks stuff shot bleach at me and I don't have any and plus he would tell my parents and then I would get in trouble and I told his parents but they don't really speak english the name caller said he alreasy got laid and I already hang with the handicapped guy a lot
Back to top Go down
marshmellow101
Kilo Company Commander
marshmellow101

XP : 13013
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a sniper battle tonight?   Anyone interested in a sniper battle tonight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:57 pm

i cant make it today i got to work tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a sniper battle tonight?   Anyone interested in a sniper battle tonight? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in a sniper battle tonight?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2