Please login or register to post within The Infamous Assassins Forums

.................Platton Battle Cancled due to lack of attendance Whoisonlineskull...............
Please login or register to post within The Infamous Assassins Forums

.................Platton Battle Cancled due to lack of attendance Whoisonlineskull...............
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THE NEW SITE IS UP AND RUNNING! HEAD OVER TO HTTP://WWW.CLAN-INFAMOUS.COM TO REGISTER! NEW REGISTRATIONS WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTED AT THIS SITE.

Platton Battle Cancled due to lack of attendance

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackofett
Colonel
Colonel
Jackofett

XP : 12231
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Platton Battle Cancled due to lack of attendance Empty
PostSubject: Platton Battle Cancled due to lack of attendance   Platton Battle Cancled due to lack of attendance I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:19 am

Yeah, so last night we didn't have enough people. Thanks so much to all of those who were there. No worries to those who couldn't attend, but if you couldn't, could you please respond and just give a reason why so that I can see if thursday night or 10 pm just doesn't work for you. Thanks. With that in mind, once I figure out what the problem is, we can see if we can continue this.
Back to top Go down
ucfan2008
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
ucfan2008

XP : 24735
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Platton Battle Cancled due to lack of attendance   Platton Battle Cancled due to lack of attendance I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:32 am

i think its the thursday night thing
Back to top Go down
mario7880
[*IA*] Ambassador
[*IA*] Ambassador
mario7880

XP : 11975
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Platton Battle Cancled due to lack of attendance   Platton Battle Cancled due to lack of attendance I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:55 am

I forot about it and was at my friends house and I also need mello or alex the great to invite me cause I haven't added everyone again yet
Back to top Go down
ethans17
Captain
Captain
ethans17

XP : 11840
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Platton Battle Cancled due to lack of attendance   Platton Battle Cancled due to lack of attendance I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:24 pm

Sorry i dint make it. You know the reason. If the battle is today im sure i can make it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Platton Battle Cancled due to lack of attendance   Platton Battle Cancled due to lack of attendance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Platton Battle Cancled due to lack of attendance
Page 1 of 1