Please login or register to post within The Infamous Assassins Forums

.................Oh shit cavs Whoisonlineskull...............
Please login or register to post within The Infamous Assassins Forums

.................Oh shit cavs Whoisonlineskull...............
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THE NEW SITE IS UP AND RUNNING! HEAD OVER TO HTTP://WWW.CLAN-INFAMOUS.COM TO REGISTER! NEW REGISTRATIONS WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTED AT THIS SITE.

Oh shit cavs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ucfan2008
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
ucfan2008

XP : 24735
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Oh shit cavs Empty
PostSubject: Oh shit cavs   Oh shit cavs I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:41 pm

looks like the magic pulled off another trade. Carter and ryan anderson to orlando for alston, lee, and battie.
what a fucking starting lineup... nelson, carter, turk, lewis, howard. I just hope we resign gortat. Turk already said he will stay. Now we have a player who can create his own shot.
Back to top Go down
marshmellow101
Kilo Company Commander
marshmellow101

XP : 13013
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Oh shit cavs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh shit cavs   Oh shit cavs I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:43 pm

carter is getting old but is still deccent....and they need to get turk back...but dont b tlkin about my new team cause dey got my fav player shaq
Back to top Go down
ucfan2008
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
ucfan2008

XP : 24735
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Oh shit cavs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh shit cavs   Oh shit cavs I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:49 pm

shaq is getting old man. He is still good though. I was just saying that cause all the cavs fans were talking shit. Now we have 4 all stars on our team(should be 5 but turk was snubbed a year ago) If turk signs and gortat does the same i really dont think there is a team that could beat us. we lost to la cause of bad coaching a guard play. No we have a scorer. I know vince is old but he still averaged 20 ppg last season. God our starting lineup will average over 15 ppg apiece. Thats just crazy.
Back to top Go down
Big Cajun Nacho
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Big Cajun Nacho

XP : 11185
Registration date : 2009-06-06

Oh shit cavs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh shit cavs   Oh shit cavs I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:57 pm

Still doesn't top the Superman playing with the King. Cavs have become my new favorite team in the EAST.
Back to top Go down
marshmellow101
Kilo Company Commander
marshmellow101

Oh shit cavs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh shit cavs   Oh shit cavs I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:02 pm

hellya i think da cavs r going to go agter another big name to make da king happy for next year wen his contract is up...they need to do somthing to keep him happy
Back to top Go down
Big Cajun Nacho
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Big Cajun Nacho

XP : 11185
Registration date : 2009-06-06

Oh shit cavs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh shit cavs   Oh shit cavs I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:06 pm

yeah or he is running to the Knicks.
Back to top Go down
jakieboy24
Colonel
Colonel
jakieboy24

XP : 12778
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Oh shit cavs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh shit cavs   Oh shit cavs I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:34 pm

haha! we got shaq!
Back to top Go down
marshmellow101
Kilo Company Commander
marshmellow101

Oh shit cavs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh shit cavs   Oh shit cavs I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:47 pm

if i was da magic i wouldnt have dont da trade...courtny lee had a solid career infront of him and da magic give him for vc...fuck dat he is old and done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh shit cavs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh shit cavs   Oh shit cavs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh shit cavs
Page 1 of 1