Please login or register to post within The Infamous Assassins Forums

.................Retarded, stupid people in my team Whoisonlineskull...............
Please login or register to post within The Infamous Assassins Forums

.................Retarded, stupid people in my team Whoisonlineskull...............
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THE NEW SITE IS UP AND RUNNING! HEAD OVER TO HTTP://WWW.CLAN-INFAMOUS.COM TO REGISTER! NEW REGISTRATIONS WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTED AT THIS SITE.

Retarded, stupid people in my team

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ethans17
Captain
Captain
ethans17

XP : 11818
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Retarded, stupid people in my team Empty
PostSubject: Retarded, stupid people in my team   Retarded, stupid people in my team I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:00 pm

Okay i was playing tdm on outskirts then my team all had good levels (5-9th prestige) i thought we were gonna win, but no. I was the only guy in my whole team who had a good score! I got 22-4. I was the only one who had 2 digit kills and deaths less than 9. My whole team were run n gunners and one of em was a sniper along with me. An enemy dude just popped up sniped me (dint kill me) then the dude next to me stood up, tried to snipe the enemy sniping me, just ending up to get shot in the face. The dude next to me had 7-18. That was one of the worst snipers i have ever played with. Either way i did good.
Back to top Go down
DirtyRubba24
*IA* Sig Slinger
*IA* Sig Slinger
DirtyRubba24

XP : 11316
Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Retarded, stupid people in my team   Retarded, stupid people in my team I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:25 am

I play HARDCORE and i average rank 1-3.... well anyways i always end up with snipers...and i`m the only run and gunner and i ended up with 20-2 while the next two where 10-1 and 9-9
and we barley won against really one guy he was at 42-21 andthe rest of their team had higher deaths the kills soo yeah...it was a crazy game.
Back to top Go down
Mabons
Private First Class
Private First Class
Mabons

XP : 10942
Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Retarded, stupid people in my team   Retarded, stupid people in my team I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:00 pm

I always have this. People should maybe cut their ego and just use an easy gun rather than thinking just because they used a sniper it is alright to suck with a hard weapon.
Back to top Go down
Jackofett
Colonel
Colonel
Jackofett

XP : 12209
Registration date : 2009-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Retarded, stupid people in my team   Retarded, stupid people in my team I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:09 pm

Hahaha, yeah, sniping, like pimping, ain't easy. You gots to keep your snipping finger strong. Buy anyways yeah, if you can't snipe, don't, it just hurts your team. As a sniper a medium amount of kills with very few deaths is what someone should expect, not 7-18.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retarded, stupid people in my team   Retarded, stupid people in my team I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Retarded, stupid people in my team
Page 1 of 1