Please login or register to post within The Infamous Assassins Forums

.................Your Dream Map Whoisonlineskull...............
Please login or register to post within The Infamous Assassins Forums

.................Your Dream Map Whoisonlineskull...............
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THE NEW SITE IS UP AND RUNNING! HEAD OVER TO HTTP://WWW.CLAN-INFAMOUS.COM TO REGISTER! NEW REGISTRATIONS WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTED AT THIS SITE.

Your Dream Map

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
marshmellow101
Kilo Company Commander
marshmellow101

XP : 13013
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Your Dream Map Empty
PostSubject: Your Dream Map   Your Dream Map I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:40 am

Just wondering what you would like if there was a map pack three

In my dream map i would want a huge city like outskirts...but more city like with a blown up baseball field or soccer...cause its europe and they love soccer...but have tons of buildings to enter to snipe from...so that someone who watches the kill cam wont know wich building you came from...and there are tanks but are not as effective as in outskirts and seelow..but still useful...nice wide alley ways to travel with little bits of cover for the snipers...but they are close enough for sub machine guns...then in the soccer/baseball field its covered with destroyed buildings and cars/tanks...and finally in the buildings they look family like with the normal stuff u would find in a house...but its all roughed up...this map would be even for all players...noobs/snipers/campers/tankers/run-n-gunners...hope you liked

post what you think and your own dream map
Back to top Go down
ucfan2008
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
ucfan2008

XP : 24735
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Your Dream Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Dream Map   Your Dream Map I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:43 am

i like your idea mello. I want something almost the same. You know the last battle in saving private ryan? I want that to be a map. With a river and more bridges (make the water shallow enough to walk across) Tanks would be cool and those motar shells that they have in the last jap level would be sweet too. Like in the movie when miller and ryan launch them at a tank. The shells would be in one spot though. Also I want holes blown in the roads and piles of rubble everywhere.
Back to top Go down
THE IRON SPIDER
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
THE IRON SPIDER

XP : 11578
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Your Dream Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Dream Map   Your Dream Map I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:26 pm

I want one like in Band of Brothers in the Battle of Bastogne i always wanted a snowy map.
Back to top Go down
Jackofett
Colonel
Colonel
Jackofett

XP : 12231
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Your Dream Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Dream Map   Your Dream Map I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:46 pm

I want a battle inside one of the old European castles. There would be a large area outside as well with a moat and some forest areas near the castle. The snipers would have one tall tower to look out of as well as those old slits that archers used to fire out of. Run n gunners would rule the narrow hallways inside the castle and the bedrooms in them. Also, people would probably make the entrance to the castle over the drawbridge hard to get into. The forest would be great as well as it would allow people inside it to shoot at people headed towards the castle. There would also be a back entrance to the castle via and underground tunnel that runs into the castle. So you know it would be guarded. There would even be a small courtyard inside the castle. Obviously it would be run down a bit because it is old, so like the sniper tower would have a piece at the top missing and people could see inside it. There would be rubble inside that you could hide behind. Some walls would have big holes missing that you could use to look out or jump out of the castle, but not get into.
Back to top Go down
ethans17
Captain
Captain
ethans17

XP : 11840
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Your Dream Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Dream Map   Your Dream Map I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:47 pm

Have you guys seen band of brothers? I want a map like the battle of foy in bastogne.
Back to top Go down
Jackofett
Colonel
Colonel
Jackofett

Your Dream Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Dream Map   Your Dream Map I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:58 pm

Ethan, that is what Iron Spider said, lol.
Back to top Go down
ethans17
Captain
Captain
ethans17

Your Dream Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Dream Map   Your Dream Map I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:14 pm

he said bastogne (the forest) i said town of foy (town in the forest)
Back to top Go down
Jackofett
Colonel
Colonel
Jackofett

Your Dream Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Dream Map   Your Dream Map I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:16 pm

Oh, lol very small distinction it looks like, he said battle of and you said battle in. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
ethans17
Captain
Captain
ethans17

Your Dream Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Dream Map   Your Dream Map I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:19 pm

yeah it is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your Dream Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Dream Map   Your Dream Map I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Dream Map
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: