Please login or register to post within The Infamous Assassins Forums

.................warrior weekend Whoisonlineskull...............
Please login or register to post within The Infamous Assassins Forums

.................warrior weekend Whoisonlineskull...............
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THE NEW SITE IS UP AND RUNNING! HEAD OVER TO HTTP://WWW.CLAN-INFAMOUS.COM TO REGISTER! NEW REGISTRATIONS WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTED AT THIS SITE.

warrior weekend

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ucfan2008
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
ucfan2008

XP : 24717
Registration date : 2009-05-07

warrior weekend Empty
PostSubject: warrior weekend   warrior weekend I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:44 pm

Call of Duty: World at War (News)Back to Intel Index06/22/09
1st Weekend Warrior CompetitionListen up troops. If you think you have what it takes to compete with the best soldiers on the battlefield, then we have some news for you. Saturday, June 27 at 12:00pm – 06:00pm PST and continuing Sunday, June 28 at 12:00pm – 06:00pm PST kicks off the inaugural Call of Duty: WaW Weekend Warrior competition, in which participating soldiers battle for top ranking. Soldiers with the highest combined kills from these two timeframes will earn top prizes for their courageous efforts. This Weekend Warrior competition is the kick-off contest to an ongoing series of competitions; so keep an eye on the Intel page to catch all future Weekend Warrior posts.

To compete in the Weekend Warrior competition, all recruits must follow these simple orders.

How to Enlist
If you haven’t already done so, the first necessary step is to register at the Call of Duty: HQ. New to the site? Then you should check out the Tour of the Site post in the Intel section for a guided tour of all the site’s features.
After enlisting, all soldiers must link their accounts to their online gamer profiles. For detailed instructions on how to do this, visit our detailed Dossier post to learn everything you need to know about this amazing feature. Without linking your account prior to engagement, our troops back home managing logistics won’t be able to accurately track your stats.
Lastly, once your account is ready, head over to the Missions tab at www.codwaw.com to register for the Weekend Warrior Competition. The deadline for registrations is Thursday, June 25 at 3pm PST. Keep in mind that accepting the mission only registers you for that specific Weekend Warrior competition. To enlist in future competitions, you will have to register once more at the Missions page.
The competition begins at Saturday, June 27 at 12:00pm – 06:00pm PST and continues Sunday, June 28 at 12:00pm – 06:00pm PST . After the competition is over, kill counts are combined from both time frames back at HQ to determine which players reigned supreme. All matches MUST be completed before the deadline in order for them to count. Scores are counted separately for games taking place on Xbox Live and the PlayStation Network, and top players from each console are awarded prizes. All players are encouraged to start practicing right away!

Grand prize (1 from Xbox 360 and 1 winner from PS3 participants):
• 1 copy Call of Duty: World at War for the Nintendo DS
• 1 Joker hoodie
• 2 Limited Edition Perks-a-Cola T-shirts
• 1 Call of Duty: World at War duffle bag
• 1 Call of Duty: World at War cap
• 1 Pack of Call of Duty: World at War Death Cards

Runner-up (2 winners from Xbox 360 and 2 winners from PS3 participants):
• 1 Limited Edition Perks-a-Cola T-shirt
• 1 Call of Duty: World at War duffle bag
• 1 Call of Duty: World at War cap
• 1 Pack of Call of Duty: World at War Death Cards

Random Winners (5):
• 1 Limited Edition Perks-a-Cola T-shirt
Back to top Go down
marshmellow101
Kilo Company Commander
marshmellow101

XP : 12995
Registration date : 2009-05-25

warrior weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: warrior weekend   warrior weekend I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:49 pm

y do u repost eberything cod does???
Back to top Go down
ucfan2008
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
ucfan2008

warrior weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: warrior weekend   warrior weekend I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:55 pm

cause some people dont look at the things on the cod website. Samn mello get off my case im just trying to help out the clan. (jk mello but some peps really dont pay attention to that shit)
Back to top Go down
Jackofett
Colonel
Colonel
Jackofett

XP : 12213
Registration date : 2009-06-07

warrior weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: warrior weekend   warrior weekend I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:42 pm

Yeah thanks for the info. Although those prizes suck. I would want something like a new tv or something, not duffle bags.
Back to top Go down
ucfan2008
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
ucfan2008

warrior weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: warrior weekend   warrior weekend I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:15 pm

yeah the prizes do suck. who the fuck wants waw on the ds. It doesnt make any sense.
Back to top Go down
marshmellow101
Kilo Company Commander
marshmellow101

XP : 12995
Registration date : 2009-05-25

warrior weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: warrior weekend   warrior weekend I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:42 pm

ya but they need to look at it cause thy need to accept the mission and all 4 da prizes
Back to top Go down
jakieboy24
Colonel
Colonel
jakieboy24

XP : 12760
Registration date : 2009-05-14

warrior weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: warrior weekend   warrior weekend I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:18 pm

ya, idk if i wanna do this or not, im not gonna get anywhere but it will be fun, i just have to check if i got a baseball game tht day..
Back to top Go down
Rocker_GNR
Private First Class
Private First Class

XP : 10926
Registration date : 2009-07-03

warrior weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: warrior weekend   warrior weekend I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:34 pm

Coudlnt Accept The Mission Even Though I Had My Account Link And Im On The US
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

warrior weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: warrior weekend   warrior weekend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

warrior weekend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: General Discussion :: Call of Duty: World at War-
Jump to: