Please login or register to post within The Infamous Assassins Forums

.................What happened to the other moderators? Whoisonlineskull...............
Please login or register to post within The Infamous Assassins Forums

.................What happened to the other moderators? Whoisonlineskull...............
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THE NEW SITE IS UP AND RUNNING! HEAD OVER TO HTTP://WWW.CLAN-INFAMOUS.COM TO REGISTER! NEW REGISTRATIONS WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTED AT THIS SITE.

What happened to the other moderators?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackofett
Colonel
Colonel
Jackofett

XP : 12231
Registration date : 2009-06-07

What happened to the other moderators? Empty
PostSubject: What happened to the other moderators?   What happened to the other moderators? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:14 pm

I see that UC has a global moderator thing and Racefan has admin, but where did the other moderators go. I never see them.
Back to top Go down
ucfan2008
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
ucfan2008

XP : 24735
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the other moderators?   What happened to the other moderators? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:17 pm

the platoon leaders and squadleaders are mods.
Back to top Go down
Jackofett
Colonel
Colonel
Jackofett

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the other moderators?   What happened to the other moderators? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:22 pm

Oh they just don't have that light blue color.
Back to top Go down
ucfan2008
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
ucfan2008

XP : 24735
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the other moderators?   What happened to the other moderators? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:28 pm

yeah. Racefan created the clan so he is the god of the mods. Since im in charge of the xbox side i have full mod rights. You guys hae mod rights in your own forums. ( xbox leaders are incharge of the xbox forums and ps3 leaders are incharge of the ps3 forums).
Back to top Go down
Racefan_48
General of the Army
General of the Army
Racefan_48

XP : 2147494643
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the other moderators?   What happened to the other moderators? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:43 pm

its one of the drawbacks of this site. partial access mods don't have specific colors.
Back to top Go down
Jackofett
Colonel
Colonel
Jackofett

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the other moderators?   What happened to the other moderators? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:44 pm

Ah. alright, thanks for telling me. Yeah, poor mellow, I deleted one of his many posts by accident. Lol
Back to top Go down
Racefan_48
General of the Army
General of the Army
Racefan_48

XP : 2147494643
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the other moderators?   What happened to the other moderators? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:45 pm

i'm working on new groups, i hope to alleviate this soon.
Back to top Go down
Jackofett
Colonel
Colonel
Jackofett

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the other moderators?   What happened to the other moderators? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:32 pm

Nice colors for the moderators and what not.
Back to top Go down
SchZ909
Captain
Captain
SchZ909

XP : 11386
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the other moderators?   What happened to the other moderators? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:22 pm

yea nigga!!!!!
haha jk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the other moderators?   What happened to the other moderators? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happened to the other moderators?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: