Please login or register to post within The Infamous Assassins Forums

.................New logo and Avatar for Gamebattles Whoisonlineskull...............
Please login or register to post within The Infamous Assassins Forums

.................New logo and Avatar for Gamebattles Whoisonlineskull...............
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THE NEW SITE IS UP AND RUNNING! HEAD OVER TO HTTP://WWW.CLAN-INFAMOUS.COM TO REGISTER! NEW REGISTRATIONS WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTED AT THIS SITE.

New logo and Avatar for Gamebattles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

New logo and Avatar for Gamebattles Empty
PostSubject: New logo and Avatar for Gamebattles   New logo and Avatar for Gamebattles I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:44 pm

Hey guys I couldn't stand us not having an avatar or logo so I pulled us something together. I don't have any photo editing software because my laptop is fried and I'm on my desktop so I just re-sized us some images I found on google. Tell me what you think check it out
Code:
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/call-of-duty-world-at-war/team/infamousassassins
Back to top Go down
ethans17
Captain
Captain
ethans17

XP : 11840
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: New logo and Avatar for Gamebattles   New logo and Avatar for Gamebattles I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:46 pm

Awesome but.. What the hell 6 loses!??!! I dint even know we had one game!! Someone needs to tell the whole clan!!
Back to top Go down
THE IRON SPIDER
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
THE IRON SPIDER

XP : 11578
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: New logo and Avatar for Gamebattles   New logo and Avatar for Gamebattles I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:41 am

nice logo and avatar yeah six losses we need to start playing people we can win
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New logo and Avatar for Gamebattles   New logo and Avatar for Gamebattles I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:21 am

Yeah we're on a little loss streak. We've had our share of good matches though. I think we should get a certain time that is good with everyone and have a GB match at that certain time and day. Only problem with that is the maximum people we can get a match for would be 5 vs 5 and we have nearly 15 people I think. We will start practicing I guess...
I'll make a thread about it actually so we can discuss it there.
Back to top Go down
jakieboy24
Colonel
Colonel
jakieboy24

XP : 12778
Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: New logo and Avatar for Gamebattles   New logo and Avatar for Gamebattles I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:56 pm

okay, yeah man 6 losses is pretty bad,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New logo and Avatar for Gamebattles   New logo and Avatar for Gamebattles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New logo and Avatar for Gamebattles
Page 1 of 1