Please login or register to post within The Infamous Assassins Forums

.................2. Introduction Whoisonlineskull...............
Please login or register to post within The Infamous Assassins Forums

.................2. Introduction Whoisonlineskull...............
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THE NEW SITE IS UP AND RUNNING! HEAD OVER TO HTTP://WWW.CLAN-INFAMOUS.COM TO REGISTER! NEW REGISTRATIONS WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTED AT THIS SITE.

2. Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Racefan_48
General of the Army
General of the Army
Racefan_48

XP : 2147494643
Registration date : 2009-04-30

2. Introduction Empty
PostSubject: 2. Introduction   2. Introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:03 pm

First of all we thank you for joining the clan. For us to be a successful clan we need to have a set of rules to follow.

1. Respect your teammates and other clans that we play. If we don't win, don't insult the other team. If we do win, leave the game with class.

2. NO RACISM: Topics/posts that contain or exhibit any form of racism, whether direct or indirect, overt or implied shall immediately be deleted or edited by the Admin/Moderators as deemed appropriate. Violations of this policy may result in Permanent Banning without Warning. No picking on someone because they are a diffrent religion than your's.

3. NO FLAMING: Posts that are knowingly made to harass, threaten, embarrass or cause the distress or discomfort upon another Member of the Infamous Assassin Community or any other individual or entity will be dealt with swiftly. In some cases, warnings may be issued, but Flaming is likely to result in Permanent Banning. It is therefore advisable to always be respectful of your fellow Members; this does not mean you cannot disagree with someone, but you do not need to tear a person down in order to prove your point.

4. No cheating, glitching, hacking, modding, or boosting. It makes the clan look bad and if it is discovered, a warning will be issued. If you keep on doing it after the warning then you'll be removed from the clan.

5. Team killing is a big no no. I don't even want to hear about it.

6. NO CORRECTING GRAMMAR or SPAMMING
Don't post nonsense, song lyrics, like random strings of letters, symbols, numbers, picture art, etc. We have off topic forums for that. Don't correct spelling or grammar. If you don't understand what someone has said ask them to repeat themselves. We have all age levels and people from around the world playing —- therefore not everyone might know how to spell perfectly in English. Cut them some slack.

7. Rank is earned in our clan, you do not ever demand it, or ask incessantly about when you will be ranked up.

8. Do not make other websites for this clan. This is the one and only. If you dont like it then leave.

9. Decisions regarding the future of this clan and website are made by vote. The moderators and administrator make the final decision. However, this does not prevent the members from suggesting new ideas, by all means...suggest away!

10. Have fun! Thats why we are here.

If anyone breaks these rules, the Admin or Moderator(s) will issue a warning, if the action(s) continue, you will be banned.

Last edited by Racefan_48 on Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Racefan_48
General of the Army
General of the Army
Racefan_48

2. Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2. Introduction   2. Introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:04 pm

Thanks to UCFan, he is doing outstanding work!
Back to top Go down
Racefan_48
General of the Army
General of the Army
Racefan_48

2. Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2. Introduction   2. Introduction I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:40 am

UC was the one that got this stuff moving, shoot him a pm and tell him thanks.
Back to top Go down
ucfan2008
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
ucfan2008

XP : 24735
Registration date : 2009-05-07

2. Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2. Introduction   2. Introduction I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:55 pm

The first week try to be active with the clan so we know your legit about joining and so everyone has a chance to add your gamertag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2. Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2. Introduction   2. Introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2. Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Important Announcements :: New Member Area :: Rules & Expectations-
Jump to: