Please login or register to post within The Infamous Assassins Forums

.................I have a Suggestion? Whoisonlineskull...............
Please login or register to post within The Infamous Assassins Forums

.................I have a Suggestion? Whoisonlineskull...............
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THE NEW SITE IS UP AND RUNNING! HEAD OVER TO HTTP://WWW.CLAN-INFAMOUS.COM TO REGISTER! NEW REGISTRATIONS WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTED AT THIS SITE.

I have a Suggestion?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GTFOWithThatBS
Captain
Captain
GTFOWithThatBS

XP : 11069
Registration date : 2009-05-31

I have a Suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: I have a Suggestion?   I have a Suggestion? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:50 pm

Being that there is so many people in the xbox division and on the gb team i think it would be a good idea to make 1 or 2 more teams on gb so its will be more evenly spaced and everyone would get to play more... like pick people you think would be a good leader of the team and let him create it just a suggestion afro
Back to top Go down
ucfan2008
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
ucfan2008

XP : 24735
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: I have a Suggestion?   I have a Suggestion? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:06 pm

Thats a good idea its just that we were playing gb yesterday and noone showed up. I think mellow and you were ineligable and mario's box wasnt working so me jake and wafflez were playing by ourselvs
Back to top Go down
theBster21
Private First Class
Private First Class
theBster21

XP : 10990
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: I have a Suggestion?   I have a Suggestion? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:11 pm

I had no idea you guys were playing until ditman told me saturday late afternoon that you guys were going to play but he didnt know when and by then it was too late...
Back to top Go down
GTFOWithThatBS
Captain
Captain
GTFOWithThatBS

PostSubject: Re: I have a Suggestion?   I have a Suggestion? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:47 pm

yea just maybe wen it gets fully active up in here that plan might come into affect
Back to top Go down
ucfan2008
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
ucfan2008

XP : 24735
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: I have a Suggestion?   I have a Suggestion? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:01 pm

i didnt even know we were going to play gb yesterday. wafflez set it up at the last min.
Back to top Go down
GTFOWithThatBS
Captain
Captain
GTFOWithThatBS

PostSubject: Re: I have a Suggestion?   I have a Suggestion? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:45 pm

yea we just need to prepair in advance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have a Suggestion?   I have a Suggestion? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:06 pm

Haha sorry for short notice. We were late on the season and I was eager to get some matches going.
Back to top Go down
mario7880
[*IA*] Ambassador
[*IA*] Ambassador
mario7880

XP : 11975
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: I have a Suggestion?   I have a Suggestion? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:07 pm

yeah if my computer is on then my game is really slow and my mom was on the computer yesterday while we were playing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a Suggestion?   I have a Suggestion? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a Suggestion?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Xbox 360 (Kilo Company) :: Kilo Company Announcements-
Jump to: