Please login or register to post within The Infamous Assassins Forums

.................Splinter Cell Conviction Whoisonlineskull...............
Please login or register to post within The Infamous Assassins Forums

.................Splinter Cell Conviction Whoisonlineskull...............
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THE NEW SITE IS UP AND RUNNING! HEAD OVER TO HTTP://WWW.CLAN-INFAMOUS.COM TO REGISTER! NEW REGISTRATIONS WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTED AT THIS SITE.

Splinter Cell Conviction

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
THE IRON SPIDER
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
THE IRON SPIDER

XP : 11536
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Splinter Cell Conviction Empty
PostSubject: Splinter Cell Conviction   Splinter Cell Conviction I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:52 am

Back to top Go down
marshmellow101
Kilo Company Commander
marshmellow101

XP : 12971
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Splinter Cell Conviction   Splinter Cell Conviction I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:09 am

hell ya...this and assassins creed 2 looked amazing at e3....and i cant wait 4 madden 10
Back to top Go down
THE IRON SPIDER
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
THE IRON SPIDER

XP : 11536
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Splinter Cell Conviction   Splinter Cell Conviction I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:29 am

me neither. pirat
Back to top Go down
Mabons
Private First Class
Private First Class
Mabons

XP : 10922
Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Splinter Cell Conviction   Splinter Cell Conviction I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:57 pm

Meh, Splinter Cell was at it's peak in Chaos Theory.
Back to top Go down
marshmellow101
Kilo Company Commander
marshmellow101

XP : 12971
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Splinter Cell Conviction   Splinter Cell Conviction I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:52 pm

ya but this one has a whole new gameplay system and aint all about stealth
Back to top Go down
Jackofett
Colonel
Colonel
Jackofett

XP : 12189
Registration date : 2009-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Splinter Cell Conviction   Splinter Cell Conviction I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:45 pm

I like the stealth aspect, and I agree, Chaos Theory was awesome. I remember in one of the games, I was standing behind a machine gun that fired when it detected movement. I waited until some guards who are protected by id tags walked in front of it and then I threw a can in front of it. LMFAO, it started firing because of the can and mowed them down. I laughed so hard.
Back to top Go down
Yankee156
Private First Class
Private First Class
Yankee156

XP : 10898
Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Splinter Cell Conviction   Splinter Cell Conviction I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:53 pm

Splintercell hasn't peaked yet. SC Conviction is clearing going to be better than any of the previous ones. At least they are going in a completely different direction and gameplay style with the game. I respect that. They aren't shoving the same formula down our throats in hopes that we will buy the game based on the name and the previous games. The vids look promising.. I'm hoping for game of the year material. Anyone else think that's a possibility?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splinter Cell Conviction   Splinter Cell Conviction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Splinter Cell Conviction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Game Headquarters :: General Discussion-
Jump to: