Please login or register to post within The Infamous Assassins Forums

.................Playing with Losers! Whoisonlineskull...............
Please login or register to post within The Infamous Assassins Forums

.................Playing with Losers! Whoisonlineskull...............
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THE NEW SITE IS UP AND RUNNING! HEAD OVER TO HTTP://WWW.CLAN-INFAMOUS.COM TO REGISTER! NEW REGISTRATIONS WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTED AT THIS SITE.

Playing with Losers!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackofett
Colonel
Colonel
Jackofett

XP : 12229
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Playing with Losers! Empty
PostSubject: Playing with Losers!   Playing with Losers! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:22 pm

Me and BS today were doing pretty well until we got 2-3 really really bad people on our team. We couldn't win a match for 11 straight matches and we just got off. They kept getting on our team and going 2-5 kills and 15-18 deaths each. What is worse is that we were playing some other clan and I'm sure they think we suck, but BS and I were doing awesome. Just not awesome enough I guess. Look out for someone named Wigpiggy something and someone name TX78X something or rather. Those people are garbage.
Back to top Go down
ethans17
Captain
Captain
ethans17

XP : 11838
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Playing with Losers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with Losers!   Playing with Losers! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:54 pm

Lol i just got off too i met some retarded people in my team, im about to post a new topic.
Back to top Go down

Playing with Losers!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Xbox 360 (Kilo Company) :: 2nd Platoon :: Game Results-
Jump to: