Please login or register to post within The Infamous Assassins Forums

.................Practice SET TIME Whoisonlineskull...............
Please login or register to post within The Infamous Assassins Forums

.................Practice SET TIME Whoisonlineskull...............
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THE NEW SITE IS UP AND RUNNING! HEAD OVER TO HTTP://WWW.CLAN-INFAMOUS.COM TO REGISTER! NEW REGISTRATIONS WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTED AT THIS SITE.

Practice SET TIME

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Practice SET TIME Empty
PostSubject: Practice SET TIME   Practice SET TIME I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:30 am

Alright I know we had this in other threads but the aim of this thread will be to get SET TIMES in which we will do things. Mainly game battles matches and practices.
So list what times you are available and we will try to find 2 maybe 3 nights at certain times that suite everyone.

I am good with...

• Monday 5pm-8pm
    Tuesday 6pm-8pm
    Wednesday 6pm-8pm
    Friday 7pm-10:30pm
    Saturdays
    Sundays

EXTRA INFO
Weekends are not always good but if I am available I can get on almost any time up until midnight.
Also Fridays I might go out or do something so that is not always a safe day.

So if we could have a practice two three nights a week. And maybe two nights for GB matches I think that would really do us good to end that losing streak. Tell me what you think and tell me what times you can get on. Try not to drift off topic. Wink
Just trying to get things a little organized..

Wafflez
Back to top Go down
mario7880
[*IA*] Ambassador
[*IA*] Ambassador
mario7880

XP : 11959
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Practice SET TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice SET TIME   Practice SET TIME I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:43 am

are these ime eastern time? because the earliest I can play eastern time on weekdays is 6 but other then monday these times are good for me
Back to top Go down

Practice SET TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice SET TIME   Practice SET TIME I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:52 am

looks good ill be on those times ps: my bro cut my headset and the new one is coming in the mail so i mite not have a mic the next coupla days >.>
Back to top Go down

Practice SET TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice SET TIME   Practice SET TIME I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:52 pm

These are not the times we will be doing it. These are when I am available. I was going to try to find times that are good fore everyone not just myself.
And yes these are eastern.
Back to top Go down
THE IRON SPIDER
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
THE IRON SPIDER

XP : 11562
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Practice SET TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice SET TIME   Practice SET TIME I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 3:20 am

ima open
Tuesdays
Thursdays
and maybe weekends.
Back to top Go down
jakieboy24
Colonel
Colonel
jakieboy24

XP : 12762
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Practice SET TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice SET TIME   Practice SET TIME I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:58 pm

weekends i may do somethin with my friends, tuesdays and thursdays i have baseball games, but i can get on still
Back to top Go down

Practice SET TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice SET TIME   Practice SET TIME I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:16 pm

How does Wednesdays and Thursdays sound?...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Practice SET TIME Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice SET TIME   Practice SET TIME I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice SET TIME
Page 1 of 1