Please login or register to post within The Infamous Assassins Forums

.................Other Gamess Whoisonlineskull...............
Please login or register to post within The Infamous Assassins Forums

.................Other Gamess Whoisonlineskull...............
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THE NEW SITE IS UP AND RUNNING! HEAD OVER TO HTTP://WWW.CLAN-INFAMOUS.COM TO REGISTER! NEW REGISTRATIONS WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTED AT THIS SITE.

Other Gamess

Go down 
+2
ucfan2008
Chrisy RussEll 1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrisy RussEll 1
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Chrisy RussEll 1

XP : 11180
Registration date : 2009-05-31

Other Gamess Empty
PostSubject: Other Gamess   Other Gamess I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:08 pm

Tell US Your Favourite Games You Like To PlaY Here Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
Chrisy RussEll 1
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Chrisy RussEll 1

Other Gamess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Gamess   Other Gamess I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:11 pm

Games I Have For The PS3

1.GTA IV
2.Prince Of Persia
3.Battlefield
4.Assasins Creed
5.Kane And Lynch Deadmen
6.Johnny Woo
7.Need For Speed Pro Street
8.Resistance 2
9.Far Cry 2
10. COD 5 Very Happy:
Back to top Go down
ucfan2008
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
ucfan2008

XP : 24693
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Other Gamess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Gamess   Other Gamess I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:25 pm

nba 2k9- disc is broke at the moment
halo 3
Back to top Go down
jakieboy24
Colonel
Colonel
jakieboy24

XP : 12736
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Other Gamess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Gamess   Other Gamess I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:40 pm

umm

1. GH4
2. Halo 3
3.SvR09
4. GoW2

Im gonna get more games soon.
Back to top Go down
GTFOWithThatBS
Captain
Captain
GTFOWithThatBS

XP : 11027

Other Gamess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Gamess   Other Gamess I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:49 pm

1. call of duty wow
2. halo 3 im a general ownt
Back to top Go down
jrocks96
[*IA*] Ambassador
[*IA*] Ambassador
jrocks96

XP : 11037
Registration date : 2009-05-26

Other Gamess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Gamess   Other Gamess I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:25 am

1 cod 4

2 cod waw

3 end war

4 rainbow six las vegas 2

5 gears 1 and 2

6 fallout 3
Back to top Go down
Chrisy RussEll 1
INACTIVE
INACTIVE
Chrisy RussEll 1

Other Gamess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Gamess   Other Gamess I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:39 am

Nice Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
Yankee156
Private First Class
Private First Class
Yankee156

XP : 10898
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Other Gamess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Gamess   Other Gamess I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:37 pm

- Mass Effect (Amazing, totally different experience from most games)
- Forza Motorsport 2 (Good game, but repetitive and frustrating at time.. def. a challenge)
- GTA IV (Not my favorite, but def. a good game)
- Stuntman: Ignition (Haha. What a joke, it was 20 bucks in the bargain bin. THE MOST frustrating game I've ever played, but had some entertaining parts)
- Madden NFL '07 Hall of Fame (Another joke, there was a reason it was 10 dollars and only a year old)
- COD 4: MW
- COD 5: W@W
- PGR 3 (Its alright, I guess.. it was also in the bargain bin so I said why not? =p)
- Lost Planet (I loved this game... when it was actually played online)
- Test Drive Unlimited (My favorite racing game, it is set in hawaii.. amazing graphics and views, most challenges were very easy, and car deliveries were fun.. trying not to crash for 15 miles in a car that goes 200 mph is quite the challenge, would recommend to any racing fans)

Recently rented from Gamefly:

- UFC 2009 Undisputed (Great game. I didn't like and didn't know anything about the UFC, played the demo and liked it so I rented it. I now watch UFC online because some of the fights are intense and bloody)
- The Godfather 2 (I liked it, but it's not for everyone)
- Guitar Hero: Metallica (Great game, feels like you are Metallica playing in a concert. I recommend it to any Metallica fans or if you a new fan of Metallica and are interested in getting to know Metallica and their songs)
- Midnight Club Los Angeles (Awful game, It was very hard, if you mess up once towards the end of the race it is near impossible for you to win, which is unrealistic and very frustrating)
- Saints Row 2 (Basically the arcade version of GTA IV with worse graphics, worse driving physics, better gameplay and more fun to play because of the crazy minigames.. such as insurance fraud)
- Mirror's Edge (Recommended to any Assassins creed because it has the same free running mechanic in it.. read into though because it def. isn't AC... just similiar to it.. very short too. i beat the main story in 10 hours.
- Skate 2.. and skate 1 are both amazing games. 5X better than the tony hawk franchise.. skate is more based on physics and realism.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Other Gamess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Gamess   Other Gamess I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Other Gamess
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Game Headquarters :: General Discussion-
Jump to: