Please login or register to post within The Infamous Assassins Forums

.................jacked up heaset and connection problems Whoisonlineskull...............
Please login or register to post within The Infamous Assassins Forums

.................jacked up heaset and connection problems Whoisonlineskull...............
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
THE NEW SITE IS UP AND RUNNING! HEAD OVER TO HTTP://WWW.CLAN-INFAMOUS.COM TO REGISTER! NEW REGISTRATIONS WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTED AT THIS SITE.

jacked up heaset and connection problems

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ethans17
Captain
Captain
ethans17

XP : 11834
Registration date : 2009-05-24

jacked up heaset and connection problems Empty
PostSubject: jacked up heaset and connection problems   jacked up heaset and connection problems I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:11 pm

Sometime i get major lags when im in cod. It just moves me around all by itself. And my headset's jacked up im trying to buy a new one right now.
Back to top Go down
SchZ909
Captain
Captain
SchZ909

XP : 11380
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: jacked up heaset and connection problems   jacked up heaset and connection problems I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:38 pm

you should have put this under xbox technical, lol
sorry. that sucks, that happens to me allloooooooooooooot
Back to top Go down
marshmellow101
Kilo Company Commander
marshmellow101

XP : 13007
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: jacked up heaset and connection problems   jacked up heaset and connection problems I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:35 pm

ya im having the same problem...my network say connection is great but in cod its horrible...and my headset is messed up plain cod but not other games...idk y????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jacked up heaset and connection problems   jacked up heaset and connection problems I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:52 am

Turtle Beaches are the way forward, man. I can hear a sniper fart from 300 metres away.

The voice chat is good, but sometimes you get odd spots where it sounds like you're underwater. I'd recommend picking those up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jacked up heaset and connection problems   jacked up heaset and connection problems I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jacked up heaset and connection problems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Xbox 360 (Kilo Company) :: 1st Platoon :: Roster-
Jump to: